I totally understand that you have potentially never outsourced your admin to anyone or even that it is as an option, thinking instead you needed to employ someone full-time?
I hear this a lot on discovery calls with clients. The truth is that we both need to find out more about each other, that we are a good fit to work together and essentially I know what I am doing!
It can be tricky to decide exactly what you need but I’m here to help. You might have a good idea of your requirements but quite often these things evolve over a period of time as I get to know you and your business. I’m here to streamline your processes and make life easier, thereby allowing your main focus to remain on growing your business.
My top recommendation would be to start on the ad-hoc rate, perhaps even put a budget on it and then after three months of working together we can review what we have achieved. I can then work out for you your average spend and move you on to a retainer.
But why would I move to a retainer you ask, it’s the same price – well quite simply it’s to guarantee you my time.
BY THE HOURMinimum 1 hour task
Perfect if you have never worked with a VA before and you are unsure of how many hours you will need.
MONTHLY RETAINERSStarting from
Need to guarantee you have my time every month, then my range of flexible retainers have been created exactly with you in mind!
* 10 hours for £300 per month
* 20 hours for £600 per month
* 30 hours for £900 per month
* 40 hours for £1200 per month
PROJECT RATEStarting from
- If you know exactly what you need and you know it’s a one-off job, then let me quote you a project rate. Chances are I will have done a similar task for a previous client which will enable me to be more specific.
- Examples include
- * Blog – 500 word written blog or article with image £60
- * Email Detox – creating folders/labels, sorting existing inbox, unsubscribing from any spam and then archiving or deleting any email that are not needed – £150 (hourly rate charged after 5 hours)
- * Social Media Packages – bespoke on request